Submissions must be submitted on USB3.0 (exceptionally USB2.0) external drives, formatted for PC, using the following specifications:
• Master: Individual images, in Fisheye format, 24-bit, no alpha channel.
• Resolution: 2Kx2K up to 4K x 4K pixels resolution.
• File Type: Targa (.tga) with RLE compression, PNG (.png) or JPG (.jpg).
• Use a five-digit image sequence numbering, for example: my_show_xxxxx.png.
• For 3D content, the Left and Right eye images should be in separated folders, with file names clearly indicating the eye correspondance, ex: my_show_L_xxxxx.png (Left eye) and my_show_L_xxxxx.png (Right eye).
• Frame rate: 30 fps or 60 fps.
• Uniformity: All images must have the same format, color bit depth, color space, resolution, file type.
• Audio: Either multiplexed file or separate 5.1 audio WAV sound files MONO @ 48k, 16-bit (stereo (LIR) or 5.1 (L/C/R/SL/SR/LFE). Submit all channels even if audio is in stereo using the following nomenclature My_Show_L.wav.
• Language: Submission audio language in English is recommended.
• Starting point: Audio and image should start at the same exact point. When possible, image and sound should have the same exact length.
• Identification: Hard drives, cables, boxes and other spare parts sent must be clearly identified.
Attach a README.txt file to your submission, specifying the following:
– Frame rate.
– Sound files format.
– Submissions must include a preview in fisheye format with:
– Pixel resolution of 800×800;
– Quicktime (.mov) or Windows Media (.wmv) format (audio included).
– Clearly label the physical medium in English with:
– The submission title
– Contact person’s name
– Telephone number
– Email address
– Send your complete entry submission package including MoU and Application Form before 15 November 2015 to:
Immersive Film Festival 2015
Centro Multimeios de Espinho
Av. 24, nº 800
Phone: +351 227331190
– Exceptionally, entries can be submitted using a web transfer service, such as ftp, as long as it proves to be technically feasible. Do please contact the organization.
– Please add any comments or additional information you feel would help the jury understand your work.
– Submissions must provide or include the necessary resources in order to be returned. Please do contact the organization for further details by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If you are attending the festival you please collect your Hard Drive during the Festival.
– If your Fulldome Show is selected to be screened during the festival, you’re also requested to send the following material:
– Flyers (200-300 units).
– Poster: In digital format (medium resolution) and printed with A1 size.
– Trailer for a flat screen.